Home » Forums » Out Of Play » General Information » Discrepancies between Rulebook and Computer based skill discriptions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HMTaylor HMTaylor 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Discrepancies between Rulebook and Computer based skill discriptions
  • Profile photo of Matthew_CurvinMatthew_Curvin
    Participant

Hallo,

I have been trying to decide between several warrior skills using the Rule book. When I went to select these skills, the book and computer descriptions differed greatly. Mend Self/Mend armor reads that it requires slots per the book, and that it is usable only when certain criteria are met on the field per the computer description. Finesse mastery has similar differences between book and computer.

Which place has the the proper definition of the skill? And if the skill that I was building to based on the book is not what I thought, may I adjust for this reason?

Thank You,
    Matthew Curvin

Profile photo of Chadwick MooreChadwick Moore
    Participant

You will probably get a faster, better response sending your inquiry to rules@legynds.com.

~ Chadwick

Profile photo of HMTaylorHMTaylor
    Keymaster

The Character DB (which is I assume what you mean by “computer”) is based off of the most recent edition of the rules. Some of those changes are in the rules errata, and some of them are in the beta edition that I don’t think has been released yet. The Character DB is relatively new. :)

Contact Anita and I’m sure she will let you adjust your skills to fit the new definitions.

Discrepancies between Rulebook and Computer based skill discriptions
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.